Happy New Year! I hope that everyone had a great time with their loved ones over the festive break (and ate as much chocolate as I did!). We had a great first day back and are already getting stuck into the hard work.
Term 3 has arrived so quickly and it is already shaping up to be a busy one! The learning overview will be uploaded onto the blog at some point next week. In the meantime here are a few notices to keep you in the loop of what’s going on this week:
- Parent Interview letters went home in bags today and should be returned by this Friday (11th January) to allow us to try and arrange an appointment that suits you.
- Primary 7 parents please check bags as order forms for the much anticipated leaver’s hoodies went home today – these are due back in on Monday 14th January to ensure they will arrive in time for Loch Insh (or even sooner).
- Primary 6 pupils will be taking part in ‘Bible Alive’ for the next 7 weeks, starting this Thursday afternoon. An information leaflet will be going home tomorrow. If you have any questions or queries please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- Reminder that Rose Bowl projects are due in before the Easter holidays so work should be well underway. This term we will be looking at how to create features such as glossaries and bibliographies which are to be included in the projects.
- We also have our 4th session of My World of Work coming up next Thursday – thank you to all the parents who have managed to help out on our trips so far!