Free School Meals & Clothing Grant Applications are now open for the new 2018-19 school session. Application forms and further information can be accessed on the Highland Council website at https://highland.gov.uk/downloads/file/13587/free_school_meals_and_assistance_with_schoolwear_application_form
OR a paper copy can be obtained from the school office.
P1-3 pupils are automatically entitled to receive a free school meal, but a form must be submitted to receive the clothng grant also.
Not sure if you qulaify? Check the info below:-
FREE SCHOOL MEALS & ASSISTANCE WITH SCHOOL CLOTHING can be claimed if you are receiving any one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Any income related element of Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, but NOT in receipt of Working Tax Credit, and an income below £16,105 (as assessed by the HMRC)
- Child Tax Credit and Working Tax Credit, and an income below £6,420 (as assessed by HMRC)
- If you are 16-18 years old and receive any of these benefits in your own right then you can claim for yourself
- If you are an asylum seeker receiving support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Universal Credit where the monthly earned income does not exceed £610
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Please note: Free School Meals and Assistance with School Clothing is available for pupils in Primary or Secondary School classes only (i.e. not including Nursery Pupils)